"Story Lady"

Monday, April 25, 2011

WhaCha Readin'?

Sometimes i think I look like a body with a book for a head
Almost always I have something to read while in transit
(yes, i ride local transit - this offers a LOT of reading time)

Okay, SOMETIMES it's a magazine
and Sometimes I'm listening to a lecture . . . 

This week:

Just finished:

A Murder Mystery with an unusual foundation
published first as "Exodus Quest"

Stared the goofiest book I've read in a long time
on my way home today:


Outrageous Fun!
Hope to meet them someday
can you imagine?

Oh yeah, i have a book in a back pack
I started it and - well, left it in a different pack
so, soon I'll have my nose in this:


I was enjoying it
it's a Newbery Honor Award Winner
and ALA Notable Book

Soon as finish the Sweet Potato Queens
I'll find & finish this one . . .

What are YOU reading?

love & love,
-g-

2 comments:

Clarence Heller said...

Just about finished reading The Gift: Poems by Hafiz the Great Sufi Master, translations by Daniel Ladinsky, and just started His Holiness the Dalai Lama, How to Be Compassionate: A Handbook for Creating Inner Peace and a Happier World, translated and edited by Jeffrey Hopkins.

Buttercup said...

Love your suggestions. I'm going to look for the "Moses Quest."