"Story Lady"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"The Magic of Believing"

Undoubtedly, we become what we envisage.
            -- Claude M. Bristol


I saw the name "Claude M. Bristol" and got a happy thrill.  I don't even know when i read his book, "The Magic of Believing" - I mean, i was a kid - it was a long time ago.  i just now tried to find out when it was written (looks like it was published way before i was born . . so the material was always out there, waiting for us to find.)

Hm, perhaps i should get a copy and re-read it . .

Do you read and re-read books that made a difference in your life?


Do you have any recommends?







Ralph_Waldo_Emerson_1940_Issue-3c.jpg Category...

If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me.
            -- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Now, here's a good reminder.  What's say we all get up the gumption to have confidence -in ourselves - (again) . . . . We can cheer each other on - and pretty soon, we'll have the "hang of it" all over again.  



(Perhaps you haven't had anyone chipping away at your dreams - if that's the case - HURRAY FOR YOU!!!! - just hang in there a little -  while the rest of us dust off our skinned emotional knees . . we are on the way towards you - running along the path of personal achievement . . . you can probably see us skipping around the bend just now - catching up to your marvelous, happy to see us again grin . . . and, thank you for "waiting up.") 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Crystal Mary said...

Hey do you know that song...
"I am blessed, I am blessed, every day of my life I am bless. When I wake up in the morning when I lay my head to rest, I am blessed I am blessed I am blessed."

We all have problems, we all have a story to tell..it never ends. BUT,we live in free countries with fresh air and sunshine. We are so blessed..A big hug to you today my friend. ooooo xxxxxxx