"Story Lady"

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Giving Credit - Where It's Due


One of the most important ways to manifest integrity is to be loyal to those who are not present.
In doing so, we build the trust of those who are present.
            -- Stephen Covey


A doctor saves lives -- 
It's up to people to create lives that are worth saving.
            -- Philip Gold


I think about this a lot.  I've had stellar medical assistance in the last few years.
Every once in a while i send them reports.  if there's any good thing I've done, I'm certain the credit belongs to these wonderful doctors.  i hope they think i was worth their time and talent.



Dr. Thomas Herzog - Found a way to keep me on the planet - and gave me confidence to claim a better life.








Washington University Medical Center . . . . 
You're in good hands here -



Dr. Hurst - gave me back my cutie-pie face












Couldn't find a picture of Dr. McKenny (who gave me hugs - and lots of encouragement - because I didn't have family to cheer me on)

This photo is going to have to represent the staff at Grace Hill and Connect Care - they make me feel cared about - while they keep me healthy - 

I owe a lot - I'll keep doing my best to earn what's been invested  . . 

Your Maggid - 
-g-

7 comments:

Crystal Mary said...

Praise God for carers..whoever they may be. Much love CML xxx

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

covnitkepr1 said...

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

Carol said...

You didn't have "family" to cheer you on....I am ALWAYS here for you!

Lloyd said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Toyin O. said...

These sound like great people and places:)

covnitkepr1 said...

How very thoughtful...I mean really. A post full of gratitude for those that have helped you through an ordeal. There should be more who are as loving and giving.

You visited my blog and left a gracious comment...and I thank you for that...just keep in mind that my following started with one..then two...then...I think you can see where this is going. The only thing missing is you. Maybe someday. Anyway, with the content of your blog being what it is...your following will grow by leaps and bounds.

May our God bless you richly and often.