"Story Lady"

Friday, December 03, 2010

"Dream Date"

See this beaming face?
This is my friend, R. James Stone Goodman.  
He is FRIEND (and Rebbe) to many.
Once a month he opens his heart 
(and the door of his magic gathering space, Neve Shalom)
To all who care to enter.
He teaches, tells stories, sings,
causes the Holy One to stay with us longer each time we gather.
Sometimes he has invited guest who also get the share their hearts.
For three months I have been bubbling over with joy
because tomorrow 
(Saturday Evening, December 4th - 28th Day of Kislev @ 8 P.M.))
it's my turn to share.

You are invited.
I've been thinking of this evening as my
"Dream Date."

Love & Love,
g

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi G,

Best of everything for you tonight! I will be thinking and praying for you extra special today. Enjoyed last evening, I am still smiling about the little Latka :)
Have a wonderful day!
Love your CCC, C