"Story Lady"

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it.
Plan more than you can do, then do it.
            -- Anonymous

I remember being taught our plans MUST be too big for one person to achieve.
In fact, we MUST make our plans SO LARGE that, even a group of people working together would not accomplish it.  ESPECIALLY, if it's a good plan, one to bless/empower a lot of people, maybe even Mankind Itself.  Because, then the plan will SURELY Succeed because God will step in and show out.

Often I've had friends grumble about plans on my list that fling far out into the future.
They are always happy with the outcome after it's achieved.

Yeah God!  Thanks for giving us Vision.
Thanks for giving us Hope and a Future!


I'll continue to fling Inspiration way out - farther than possible - and, I'll continue to believe
The Holy One Make All Things Possible . . .

I'm Planning And Doing - How about YOU?
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Nadya Avila Chant said...

Thank you for this inspirational and insightful post. When my husband complains again that I bite off more than I can chew, I will show him what you wrote. :)

Sr. Ann Marie said...

I think I'm not much good at planning--not organized enough! I'm kind of a dreamer but I'm not always able to work out the nitty gritty to make it happen. That often happened when I was teaching. But I have to admit that I did eventually come up with some pretty creative teaching ideas--even though they didn't measure up to my original "dream"!