"Story Lady"

Friday, November 12, 2010

Two Morning Quotes:

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
            -- Mark Twain
 
Isn't this the truth?
Do us all a favor and follow the dream of your heart.
You were created a unique, beautiful gift
to the world.
If you don't share yourself,
we all lose
a one of a kind wonder.
If EVER someone tries to belittle you
and/or your dreams
pretend it's a game
like a video game
and move along to the next opportunity
AND
if
(because it might happen)
something has occurred to sideline you for a moment
Dust off your knees and begin again
We need you
I need you

Winston Churchill really had it right:
"Never Give Up."


The most beautiful adventures are not those we go to seek.
            -- Robert Louis Stevenson
 
Okay, okay - you may be tired of me telling you.
It looked like it was all over
the National Tours
The fulfilling music
In fact,
it was briefly suggested I'd be in a wheel chair until it was time to leave forever
AND NOW
I have the best life ever
Never dreamed,
Didn't know it was possible

AND - 
Since it happened for me
It will for YOU, too.

(*See Quote from Winston Churchill above)

Love & Love,
(Happy Day)
g

1 comment:

Carol said...

Awesome!

Funny....I actually joined WW and attended my first meeting on Wednesday. I get free etools so of course I set up my page that evening. It asked for a fav quote and although I have many one fitting for weight issues is " Never, Never, Never ~ give up"...so that is what I used. This was Wednesday and you used it today...we think alike.

Love you!