"Story Lady"

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.
            -- Mother Teresa

A very long time ago i was given something to do.
The Holy One asked me to notice every person that passed my way
and, while i was looking at them i was to think
  (silently . . I wasn't to say anything out loud)

 i was to look - notice - see them - and THINK: 


"I Love You."

It wasn't about me at all . . 
It was a favor I was asked to do for (and by) the Holy One.


After many years, i noticed - almost by mistake, that the thinking
was bubbling over into words - 
But,
Not "normal stuff" - 
Nope,
Loving stuff the Holy One wanted saying . . . 


Odd, hm?
Maybe you want to listen - Maybe there's a favor you can do  . . . 


Love & Love,
g

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Observing without speaking is so cool. But being judgmental is a hard habit to break. How about if I look at others and think about how we are alike instead of how we are different?

TheNote said...

Excellence - Pure Excellence!