"Story Lady"

Monday, November 01, 2010

How To Be Creative

The best way to get approval is not to need it.
            -- Hugh Macleod


Arguh!  Don't we KNOW this one.  Right?  How many times have we started out on a project and been flooded with people ripping it (and us) apart at the seams, before we've even finished what we started.
I'm wondering if there's a way to insulate ourselves from this outside ambush.

Then, i wonder how to insulate myself from self-doubt - BUT - perhaps that's another subject.

Got thoughts?


Love to You,
g

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wish I could help you on this one. I think those kinds of difficult people are sent to keep us on our toes, try our patience and it is our job to 'hang in there' and stay stong with our faith as our insulation.

Love you! C

Crystal Mary said...

Yes its sad when others ambush what we try to do. I don't tell anyone until its finished. My hubby always knows but he is an encourager. Keep going, don't be put off, if everyone was we would have no clever inventions in the world. Think of people like the Wright brothers who invented the aeroplane.. everyone laughed, but they laughed last. God bless you.