"Story Lady"

Monday, October 04, 2010

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
          -- Dr. Robert Schuller  


 My Pops
Tall like a Saguro Cactus 
Loved me like his own
Told me Clearly every chance he got
Guided, Counselled, Encouraged,
Every Step of the Way
Went Home Last Night

Did he wait?
Did he attend the storytelling last night ?
I know he was proud (either way.)
heck, he helped me learn,
since i wanted to "count for something."
He cheered when i was finally settled  
(so I'll have company along the way
so i won't feel alone - so I'll still feel like i have family) 
In a great congregation
  
I have been truly blessed to have him in my life
He will always be a part of me.

Love & Love,
g

2 comments:

missknits said...

(((hugs))) and thought and prayers sent your way!!! No doubt you have made him proud!!!! and remember, you are never alone!! and you are truly loved! ♥

nyrogrl said...

He is always with you G. Just look around. jlserkes