"Story Lady"

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thursday October 7, 2010

The Earth flag is not an official flag, since ...Image via Wikipedia

There’s a saying that bad things happen when good people do nothing.
It’s because we are all connected, and we each contribute to the chaos going on in the world,
even if we think we are removed from it. 
  --Yehuda Berg

Today, I'll look for a way to make a change in my immediate world. Perhaps I'll find an opportunity to help someone else . . . .  


Love & Love,
g

(holding Pops in my heart forever)
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

So very true! It's so easy--and tempting--to just wait and let someone else take care of it. I try to remind myself that if I'm not willing to put myself out there and to take a stand, I have no right to complain. Sometimes it works but not always, I'm sorry to say. But...I keep trying again.

miss_vickymarie said...

If every single person could just try for one little positive change each day I think there would be a significant change in the world we live in.

Crystal Mary said...

Your heart is in the right place. You are the APPLE of Gods eye. He loves you.