"Story Lady"

Monday, October 25, 2010

Albert Einstein during a lecture in Vienna in ...Image via Wikipedia


Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler.
            -- Albert Einstein, (attributed)


I often wonder if the path meant for us is actually simple.  See, i know a lot of 'complicated' people.  Every decision seems so challenging they often choose not to do anything at all, or to wait so long the thing they were debating is loooong gone.
yet, so many of my heroes seem to "go forth."  Knowing everything will be made right - because the Holy One is in charge.  All they need to do is act.

Now, I'm not saying i 'simply' get things right all the time.

I'm just wondering if our paths might be simple, if we would choose to follow our heart - (or, better said, "Our HEART")







Having a dream is what keeps you alive. Overcoming the challenges make life worth living.
         - - Mary Tyler Moore   





'Have Dream, Will Travel'
how about you?


Love & Love,
g

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Well, I think I was born a dreamer-and I have to confess it sometimes takes me a while to get started on something! The trouble is that I'm not too good at planning things out so I usually dream and bit and then just take a stab at whatever I'm dreaming about. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm also a procrastinator so the "Hard" things--hard to me--often just don't get done--to the great chagrin to all of the planners and organizers around me!

TheNote said...

Sr. Ann,
Thank you so much for sharing - You accomplish so much - and Bless so many - it's good to have your perspective.
Love,
g

Carol said...

Well said!

Love, CCC