"Story Lady"

Monday, October 18, 2010

Any transition serious enough to alter your definition of self 
will require not just small adjustments in your way of living and thinking
but a full-on metamorphosis.
            -- Martha Beck

I have a lot to think about this quote
Maybe I'll have thoughts to add to this post
BUT
Right now, I'm off to buy a November Bus Pass
(giggle - sounds like i have goofy priorities.)

Love & Love,
g


Aren't we surprised?
I'm back - and ready for my strange history class early
so, I could begin the thought
(would i ever finish the thought?)

I became your 21st Century Maggid
Because my life took a radical change
and i had the opportunity to learn
how to have/build/become
a "New"
version
for a long time i kept saying i needed
a LIFE
or a New Life

I am never certain I'm doing okay
Because
this "New"
version of georgy

well, it doesn't come natural
isn't easy

BUT
maybe that's good
maybe it's stellar
because I have/get to THINK
about what I'm doing and why
OR
I get to choose every day
OR
Decide every moment

Augustine suggested we wait until the second thought
before we act

Maybe
This "New"
Is a 'second life'
maybe we all have the opportunity to stop
and try again
to be holy
(set apart)

Love,
g



No comments: