"Story Lady"

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photograph Loch Laggan ScotlandImage by Tour Scotland Photographs via Flickr
I take pleasure and pride
in the new order I have created
by clean sweeping emotional clutter 
or in honoring what has meaning.





Oh, I don't know who the author is on this quote.
It's an affirmation i just saw.
What's fun, I'm sorting out a situation
and looking for a happy solution
Perhaps a way to move on
SO
This little message 
resonates in my thinking.

What are you working on today?
OR
What phrase caught your attention?
(Maybe helping in your possibility progress?)

Do you take time for personal study/prayer/meditation/listening
most days?

(Every day?)

is it time to begin our exploration of the Books of Jubilee???
I wonder.

Happy Day!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi G....

Thinking about you! I hope all is well and studies are going smooth.

See you next week.....Love you! C