"Story Lady"

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Fall

Love is in the air copyImage via Wikipedia
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
            -- Sophocles

What a perfect thought to begin this day's adventure.
I'm off - and hope to return in time to finish up my "at home projects" 
Since my weekend is a little too packed for comfort.


How about you?
Got a great Friday going on?
Got plans for this weekend?


Sending you Love & Love,
oh yes, Carol - just for you I'll include "Love Letters" in Evening Lights
If you enjoy it, I'll remember to bring at least one every time . . . . AND - 
A Retreat sounds Marvelous (haven't been myself for too l-o-n-g - just the thought gives me peace.)


g
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thank you for the Story!