"Story Lady"

Monday, September 20, 2010

Guide to Literary Agents - 18 Easy Steps to Becoming a Writer

Guide to Literary Agents - 18 Easy Steps to Becoming a Writer

I have been giggling over this brilliant post for a few days. 
It just MUST be shared, so here it is.  i hope it gets you giggling, too.

Your Maggid is happily preparing for this week's class.  I'll probably be back to visit later.
After Services of the last couple of weeks, i feel all brand new and ready to go.

How about you?
Have you been refreshed and renewed?
Are you ready for a new adventure, or perhaps - A New You?

Official Fall begins soon & very soon . . .
Where i come from, we had eternal green - here there is local color, followed by the bleakness of winter - (if you consider winter bleak.  Personally I'm good with winter, except ice.  I prefer firm footing.)

I'd love to hear from you,
'bye for now,
love & love,
g

No comments: