"Story Lady"

Friday, August 13, 2010

Jubilee!

Posted by Picasa

Here's the Thing.
In the time of Jubilee
Everything is "put right"
Everyone is restored.

(okay, that's simply put - but that's the gist.)

In my life
Things were once purely magical
I was led by Spirit
everything my hand was set to
succeeded

Then, a tiny bit like Job's story
Everything crumbled
Things   Seemed   Mean

It looked as though everything was lost.
It was challenging to hold on.
But, I did.

Now, i think of all the people in the world
who have been marginalized,
brutalized,
harmed in unimaginable ways
hurting

How can we tell them about
Jubilee?
AND, is it a Spiritual Plan
(I say yes, I wonder what others would say)

I also imagine how it might be
a generation of lack
then, in a twinkling
Life is Good Again
Everyone is Restored

It could be
such a change
 might take
 getting used to.


"Suddenly" I have a NEW LIFE
(remember when I dreamed it could happen?)
and REAL FRIENDS

Once a child told she was not wanted
a successful performer who was only valuable as an income to others
but not cherished as a person

NOW
True, Loving Friends
Happy Making Service to Others
(the reason I'm here)

My BEAUTIFUL
"Chummy Chum Chum"
Celebrates a milestone achievement
Just Because

Her actions
and
the love shared by new friends
informs my soul
I have "come home"

Jubilee

1 comment:

Carol said...

Beautiful!

You are very much loved my friend! You are home.

MUCH love to you!!!! C