"Story Lady"

Thursday, July 01, 2010

One thing life has taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else.
            -- Eleanor Roosevelt


What are you studying, investigating, interested in today?  

Beautiful day in Saint Louis.
If you have time today you can join us at Subterranean Books for Thursday's Child Story Time (11:30a.) 

It's hard to resist a new subject or story when you're there - I'm the one to know, it seems lately I've always got some new book in my hands . . that's a good thing.  AND, while I'm thinking of books.  Remember when I was schlepping from here to Brooklyn?  Remember the wild search for specific books?  It wasn't easy and you all helped me obtain school books and other texts as I followed the path of inquiry . . . WELL, let me tell you - I now have a library card for the Brodsky Library (12 Millstone Campus Road.)  They have the books we all searched for - and much, much more.  Yes, I'm reading like wildfire - so expect new stories - OR - even better - check it out yourself.  It's awesome.  


Evening Lights tomorrow. 
So many people are on vacation, don't leave me alone with a cake, please . . . I'll be tempted and, I'm chubby enough.


Sending you love & love,
g

No comments: