"Story Lady"

Friday, May 28, 2010

When you encounter difficulties and contradictions, 
do not try to break them,
but bend them with gentleness and time.
            -- Saint Francis de Sales

I'm wondering about this thought.Maybe reading about Saint Francis de Sales will help. 
I have a long-term doozy of a challenge - and, honestly, I've tried every variation of Peace, Love, Gentleness found . . . . 

Any of you have something similar?
Any of you have tips?


Oh, I received a great Memorial Day Email - I'll see if i can post some of it . . .


Brilliant Day to You!
love,
g

2 comments:

Carol said...

Kill 'em with kindness, pray for them. Is your long time challenge with a person? I have encountered my share of difficult people too. One last year, never could resolve (you may remember I emailed you about it). We ended up parting ways sad to say, I still pray for her daily.

TheNote said...

Yep - you understand - THANK YOU for reminding me I'm not alone - I'll follow your wise example . .
love & love,
g