"Story Lady"

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Interesting, how we find the same wisdom in all paths of the heart.



The right way leads forward;
The wrong way backward.
Do not proceed on an evil path.
Do not sin in secret.
Accumulate virtue.
Increase merit.
Turn toward all creatures with a compassionate heart.


Assist those in need; and rescue those in danger.


Regard your neighbor's gain as your own gain;
and regard your neighbor's loss as your own loss.


I used to define myself as a "SpiritWalker"
On June 10th last, I became "maggid."
I am finding it to be the same - only now i have permission.
giggle

1 comment:

missknits said...

has it already been almost a year! my how time flies! but you, my friend, are much more than just being defined as a "maggid"... you are breath, light, laughter, joy, blessed, loved, inspiration and uplifting (just to name a few)! hope you are doing well!