"Story Lady"

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.
-- Mother Teresa

Remember when she came to visit us here?
I sure do, and think about her often. She helped change my life.
I wrote down many of the things I learned from her in a little book.
I don't have to find the book though, because she wrote her Self on my heart.


Today Story Time was in Carondelet. I think my favorite part was on the journey home because it's so beautiful outside and as it got warmer the people started to brighten up. Waiting for the train, people walking by in their different colors - some with special fragrance - like a Spring Garden.

Lovely, Lovely.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Did you meet Mother Teresa?

Love to you G...miss you!

I won't be able to make Evening Lights on Friday as I have a Good Friday service to attend at my church, reading the readings, not the passion that is for our youth group. Hope to catch up with you in May. Love, love, love...and peeps (gotta have some peeps). Carol