"Story Lady"

Monday, February 01, 2010

I'm home studying . . . .

Yep - I'm not top of my game today
But, that's okay -
I can stay right here and study

I'm listening to a talk
Keith Moore just said:
"Truth Doesn't Expire, Truth Doesn't 'Go Bad'
It Lasts Forever & Ever
And
Truth Will Be Just As Powerful
A Thousand Years From Now . . . "

He went on to thank people for knowing they aren't listening to be "wowed."

me, i need a Life -
Not a "Wow-eee"
But a Life . .

So, while I listen - I plan to "grab hold" of a bit more of that
Truth
And begin to Live It.

I know, i know, sounds . . either large, or dweeby,
I won't think about that until mid-day
Still
I want to become the "possible me."

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for being my friends,
going back to listening . .then study
see ya soon,
g

2 comments:

missknits said...

hope you are well and staying warm on this cold cold nite! hoping for more sun soon.... this weather has got me quite dreary feeling, i don't know about you. i think i need to "grab hold" of a bit more as well! life is too short to let it pass us by...

Carol said...

Can't keep a good gal down! Hope you are super dooper better today! As always I am praying for you, extra special prayers for you today! Get well....Love you!

PS...You must read Sr. Ann Marie's post on Music and prayer....awesome! YOU will love it! I did!!! ♥