"Story Lady"

Sunday, December 13, 2009

If a problem has no solution, it may not be a problem, but a fact - not to be solved, but to be coped with over time.
-- Shimon Peres


Ah! What a brilliant quote. It reminds me of the wise lady who told me this truth, in her own words several years ago. I'd had a health challenge that changed many things for me . . and, i wasn't "moving forward" - meaning, i was waiting for some magic to turn things right back to the way it had been.

That never happened. This lady gently pointed out i may need to watch for the "next thing" in my life. It took a lot for me to understand this simple truth and the "next thing" turned out to be brilliant - better than i could have imagined.

Now, all i have to say is - I agree with Shimon Peres in this quote - and, I can honestly share with you - no matter how it might seem or look - if someone is in that season of unexpected change - it will turn out "a-okay" - if you let it . . there will be a delightful "next thing" to make you happy once again . . and, probably the "next thing" will bless everyone involved in the story.

Love and Light to You!
g

3 comments:

Carol said...

I like this....thank you!

Love and Blessings! C

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Now that's what I call wisdom--I'm still praying for it!

TheNote said...

Yes, me too . . .
At least its fun, knowing we are all traveling this adventure together.
Love & Love,
g