"Story Lady"

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Weather Report says it will rain . . .


We laugh at the rain if it thinks it can keep us from story time.
You're invited to join in the fun - Thursday, right before lunch (11:30) - we'll be upstairs at Subterranean Books . . .

AND . . d'ya remember singing "I feel in love with a roller derby queen????" - well, I saw "Whip It" last night . . .

A-round - A-round & round . . . . (maybe you need to remember the song, hm?) It reminds me we are working towards another "singing in the new" concert this January . . we may not do that song . . but, we'll do plenty of others you might remember from days gone by . . . AND - I'll get to introduce you to one of my marvelous friends . . . .

hey! keep in touch . . tell me a story . . . give me a giggle . . . (can you tell I just finished reading the "Mysterious Benedict Society?" I'm still in a goofy mood . . . )

love to you!
g

No comments: