"Story Lady"

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.
-- Og Mandino

Well, I'm not into the "Highest Mountain of All" - But, certainly the Best Mountain I can be . . . (I AM a 'mountain kind of girl' after all.) Right now I get to "grab the cookies & go." By the way - they are Schnucks Brand - Chocolate with Chocolate Frosting type sandwich cookies . . and I'm telling another story from my ever growing "Peace Collection." Then, off to my second Wednesday Class . . . It's gonna be "The Best Day Ever!" . . (to quote Sponge Bob Square pants)

Happiness To You All -
BE WELL
Love & Love,
g

1 comment:

Carol said...

YOU ARE the bestEST mountain there is!

Peace collection....that sounds like something I would really enjoy!

Love & blessings to you!