"Story Lady"

Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Morning!

Ach! I'm just a little busy (isn't that nice) -
the lady who needed a "new life" certainly hit the jackpot.

Here are two quotes that made me smile this morning.

"It is better to wear out than to rust out."
-- Bishop Richard Cumberland

Of course, this quote is wonderful. It reminds me of all the times I said I needed a new life because I loved the first one so much I wore it out. Maybe like an old teddy bear . . but, that's a story for another day . . .

Then, this quote:

"Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes."
-- Clare Ansberry, The Women of Troy Hill

Although, I have to add "Choirs" to the list - because right now the CRC Choir is singing for the services at the Chase . . . . (wow-eee color me the happiest alto in the world.)

I wish New Life to You,
Sweetness in the Times Ahead

Love & Love
g
(your 21st century Maggid)

1 comment:

Carol said...

"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

Congratulations on your most awesome news! I love hearing of your good news. Keep on walking in faith!

Much love to you! Carol