"Story Lady"

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yesterday At Breakfast

My friend and I discussed how negativity can be catchy. Each of us shared an experience where we were overwhelmed. In my case, I noticed the moment of "overload" and went to my alternative health care practitioner asking for assistance. Boy-O-Boy was he surprised. I gather I was the first patient he'd ever had with this request. He did rally - and we found way to "cure" - overcome - and, even protect ourselves from this possibility (for future reference.) . . . . (hurray!)

I am glad Og Mandino has a similar philosophy:

Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.
-- Og Mandino

May you stay well - and avoid continuous/recreational* complainers.

*(We DO want to assist anyone with a genuine need . . that is - as long as they desire a positive outcome . . giggle)

Love & Love,
g
(Your 21st Century Maggid)

No comments: