"Story Lady"

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A few good thoughts before I head out the door - First I get to sing in Clayton - then I'm off to a gathering of artists . . creativity abounds.

The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it.
-- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Do definite good; first of all to yourself, then to definite persons.
-- John Lancaster Spalding

If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old.
-- Edgar Watson Howe

2 comments:

missknits said...

hope you had a wonderful sunday! sounds like it was filled with many wonderful things!

TheNote said...

I wish you'd been with . . it really was a great day. Sang at ClaytonUMC - It was SO GOOD to see everyone. You can't imagine how much I miss them. Afterward we went to "Posh Nosh" - it's almost like a city deli . . . makes me feel at home. Then we went to a welcome reception at Oak Knoll Park - a BEAUTIFUL PLACE - it was a Saint Louis Artist Guild event. Those are always well done - and the people are nice . . . (always a bonus.) I had a molasses cookie - yum!!!! Love to You!
g