"Story Lady"

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have just returned from a terrific service - or should I say a dream come true?
The event was at CRC (5020 Waterman Blvd.) There were people from several congregations there. It's an association of congregations calling themselves "Holy Ground." And - what a beautiful concept - they practise what they say. Isn't that "walking the talk?" There was joyfilled music from each congregation. There was laughter, sharing, honest discussion - and, even a point where we all wrapped arms around one another, singing about LOVE with such Hope and Innocence that I could feel True Presence in the room with us.

This one event was enough to heal the world, I'm sure of it.
It will fuel my dreams for a good, long while.

Hope & A Future
(Jeremiah 29:11)
cool

No comments: