"Story Lady"

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to be always part of unanimity.
-- Christopher Morley


Wasn't it the Red Queen who said she likes to think several impossible things before breakfast every day? That's me. Deeply desiring to find Truth and Freedom. Thinking "outside the box" is how people used to commonly say it, except they often meant to think in a way to raise a dollar. Me, I'd like to raise consciousness - I'd like to find mySelf smack in the lap of G-D. Well, I'll leave this for now.

Well, one more thing. Remember the Saint Louis Storytelling Festival is going on RIGHT NOW.
Choose an event and enjoy yourself. It's all free to the public - and, it's just about everywhere.

If you haven't the link . . here goes: http://www.umsl.edu/storytelling - I'll see you there, I suppose.

No comments: