"Story Lady"

Saturday, May 03, 2008

If it is once again one against forty-eight, then I am very sorry for the forty-eight.
- - - Margaret Thatcher

Me & G-d - a majority. There are so many stories, why would anyone doubt this?


Yesterday i got to meet with my "sister" - my "hevruta" (study partner.) She is here all the way from New Jersey. She is as beautiful in person as she is in Spirit. I caught a bus very early in the morning and in a little over an hour I was within walking distance of her hotel. Here's the funny thing. She called my home to let me know she was up. Well, I wasn't AT home. When I called, she thought I was simply returning her message but, NOPE (oh how fun) I was in the lobby, with a book, in case she needed more time - I was right there, to visit with her. She is as empowering as i ever hope to be. In her presence, a person would know they could do anything.
She is Holy. Like a beaming angel. How blessed am I????

No comments: