"Story Lady"

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Do not throw the arrow which will return against you.
-- Kurdish Proverb

I suppose the reason there are so many great quotes, that explain us to ourselves, is that we are all human. For me, I no longer think it's a good enough excuse. First, because I believe I am Spirit. No, really! I believe I was made in the image and likeness of the Creator ItSelf. That makes me a little portion of the whole, Spirit and Light. It's sad that I continue to catch mySelf behaving in limited ways. Yikers! This quote is unfortunately like how I've been so much of my life. The things that have come back to cause me concern, are all things I started. Now, isn't there an easy way to rise above and behave like the Who I Am???? if you know the answer to that, please send it along. And - don't think I'm just hanging around waiting for your comment, because it might take a while for you to read this blog. No, no, no. I'm working on this project daily. I believe it actually IS Heaven right here & now. So, I gotta clear my spirit goggles and SEE the Truth and Behave accordingly. Well, it's me - off to try once again. Leaving the "arrows" at home today and hoping I'll think forty-seven times before I ever use one again.

No comments: