"Story Lady"

Friday, February 22, 2008

Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.

Margaret Atwood (1939 - ), Cat's Eye, 1988
Looking for something to jumpstart my icy brain, I found this great (and perfect for me) quote.
People around me often mistake me for something/someone grand, talented, holy and/or important. It is an amazement I feel like a kid, always looking for (listening to/for) my Abba.
Trusting HE has everything I'll ever need.

Today, I am shaggy.
My cutie-pie boss says I am "shaguliscious" which is cute - and true.
I had a long awaited appointment to put the luster back in to my hair cut.
Ice. Really, I'm not kidding. It rains ice here.
Then, locomotion of any sort in the great outdoors become precarious.
The nice thing is, I was able to reschedule for Sunday.
Although, my stylist will swoon when she sees how Looooong my lovely silver locks have grown.
Well, that's okay.
By Sunday evening - I'll be stylin' once again.
All this, thanks to Margie M.
Who heard me when i told everyone where my stylist is
and purchased a GIFT CERTIFICATE
(isn't that way too cool!)
Which includes the tip.
Class, that's Margie.

Ah, I am blessed with the most magnificent friends.
Although, I insist, they are sent from my Abba
In all ways, I am grateful.

Love to you all!

No comments: