"Story Lady"

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thankful People

Yes, of course, it's the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
Are we all "counting blessings?"
I find myself in the middle of someone else's friction. Now, what that heck does that say? What am I to learn about it? After a few hours of doing my best to please from my corner - I still don't know the answer.
But . . .

I did hear a cool little snippet that makes my heart happy.

Someone was quoting a song . . . "I'm drinkin' from my saucer because my cup is overflowin'."

Whatever else is going on in the world, or anywhere around me - My Cup is Overflowing with great gobs of GOODNESS. Am I sipping from the saucer? Nope, even though it's a spiffy lyric, I am splashing all around in the Flow AND I hope lots of it splashes around and spills over on everyone.

hi-de-ho from the grateful one.

No comments: