"Story Lady"

Saturday, September 08, 2007



School has FINALLY begun. It's better than I imagined. I've learned (through the reading assignments) that many of the things I wished for are actually true. I just didn't know where to look before. This is a two year course, I can't even imagine the treasure that will be uncovered for me. I promise to share with you.

When I know about future presentations, I'll post them -

of course you are invited.

One of the wonderful recommendations our teacher has made is for us to find a mentor close to us. (He is our mentor, of course, but he is far away. It's better to have someone close, someone who can know us better, easier.)

I am here, at my desktop, trying to compose a letter to the

Amazing

and

Beautiful

Rabbi Susan Talve.

I know she is one of the busiest people in the region. Perhaps God will whisper into her ear that I would truly honor her help and do my best to make her proud.

Ooooh, I shiver with hope.

'bye for now!

ps - How could I forget? The comic strip is from my favorite - "Rose Is Rose."

No comments: