"Story Lady"

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Left Overs

I'm getting excited. School is about to begin. I'm enrolled and doing the assignments. Today a form arrived for us to share personal information with our teacher so he can help us meet our goals and so he can match us with a study partner. I went into panic mode. It's funny how things from our childhood can visit uninvited and give us a hard time. I suddenly worried that the teacher would read about me and decide I wasn't right for his program. Perhaps he'll dis-invite me. Now, you can tell I understand why the questionnaire was sent. That didn't change the struggle or inner drama that my childhood is trying to impose upon my happy moment. Will I run and hide? Will i give up and find reasons why I can't continue the course my heart is set on following? Nope. I'll admit to the challenge - and I will overcome. I hope you do as well. I hope we all choose LIFE.

Today - is a very good day.

No comments: