"Story Lady"

Monday, August 27, 2007

Everything

For a moment I thought my heart was gonna break. It turned out okay.
Then, of course, I remembered it was all about God - and, if I had a question, or an issue, or just wanted company - that is where I needed to turn. Now, of course, I realize it's all turning out perfectly. God is still in control - He isn't taking Thursday off (just an expression) and, since my situation is His idea, He had already thought it out.

When, i wonder, will I leap automatically to the "Knowing, Secure in The Lord" part of life?
Why is it I'll remember retrospectiviely? Arguh. How do you handle it - the opportunities to "stress it out?"

I am so looking forward to my "study buddy." I believe I get to have a new person to love.

hi-de-ho

Oh yes, lunar eclipse tomorrow. Beauty all around.

No comments: