"Story Lady"

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


"Turn to me and be saved,
all the ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other."
--Isaiah 45:22
I was reading a message from Duke.
He reminded us all about the 1906 Earthquake in San Francisco.
His point was that when the plates of the earth move a little at a time, the pressure is relieved and a major explosive action is no longer necessary.
So, thinking about my own life,
If I remember every day to "delete" negative thoughts & feelings
I will diminish the possibility of an upset.
I think about that a little.
I could paint, or write, or walk.
I could think "happy thoughts"
or go to a movie.
I could turn to God.
I could talk and listen to Him
or as the course in Miracles suggests
"The Voice for God."
The "Course" says
"There is nothing to sing but the song of God"
"Nothing to Hear but the Voice of God."
I wrote,
"The Song of God goes on & On Forever and a Day."
All I know is,
God is my Love, Life,
Strength & Song.
All I know is
That's my answer,
my health,
my hope,
my life.
Dr. Chironna said
"There is only One person in the Universe
and I'm not it."
I turn to God
There is no other.
hi-de-ho!

No comments: