"Story Lady"

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

On Fire

My heart is Absolutely on fire. My expectation is red hot (Hope - Red Hot Expectation.)
I have been listening and studying the Things of God and I watch for Signs & Wonders at every turn. Here's something worth repeating, it's from Jesse - well, no it's from God and Jesse reminded me today:

(Eph. 3:20)
"Now unto Him Who is able to do exceeding,
abundantly, above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that worketh in us"
Jesse also reminded us of:
(Psalm 23)
"The Lord is My Shepherd
I shall not want."
Aren't these great reminders?
Do you know about the anniversary,
I mean the 100 year anniversary of Azusa Street?
No, No - it's an actual thing.
Check it out:
Isn't that a Wonder?
Don't you know, even if I can't be "home"
(You Do remember I am from the 'City of the Angels", don't you)
God is here the same with me as there.
Ah, well, I just want you to know
I joined the tiny Exodus from
a place I did not belong.
I am entirely better off for it.
All Is Well.
Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: