"Story Lady"

Monday, February 27, 2006


"I will turn their mourning into joy,
I will comfort them, and give
them gladness for sorrow."
--Jeremiah 31:13
The suggested thought this morning is "Comfort." I guess this is a good thought. I am not comfortable this morning. I am focused, though. I have stuff to do today and I'm looking forward to getting started. It's beautiful outside, and warm. It isn't warm enough for me to study on the porch, ye but hey! It's February. It's supposed to be winter still. We are having the bets winter ever - at least in my opinion. The last couple of years have been really nice here. When it's like this, I begin to like this place. (I suppose you've gathered after all this time, I'd like to re-locate - but, lately I've so enjoyed this place, perhaps my mind will change - - - PERHAPS - - - no promises.) Well, I'm off to work. Comfort (YEAH! Comfort & Joy!) to everyone.

No comments: