"Story Lady"

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Guidance - Today's Daily Word - (whew! I need this one.)

Guidance
Divine love guides me in all my decisions. I am wise and confident.
Dear God, Your spirit of love within my soul is my best resource for spiritual understanding and guidance. In this moment of prayer and meditation, I invite You to guide me in all matters.
As I gently breathe in, I grow more attuned to Your guiding spirit. As I exhale, I release any preconceived notions of what should be or anxiety about what could be. Calm and confident, I am receptive to Your guidance.
Thank You, God, for guiding me through life thus far and for guiding me in days to come. Thank You for Your spirit of love that guides my loved ones, that inspires the leaders of the world, and that invites humanity to greater levels of understanding and harmony.
"Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God.
Let your good spirit lead me
on a level path."
--Psalm 143:10

No comments: