"Story Lady"

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Summer Class - Emmet Fox


Here's the textbook for the class we are now taking. Our teacher knew how special this opportunity was as soon as the book was announced and purchased as many as he could afford. If you are in the area, you may want to join the discussion. It's only for this month (August, '05) so, you need to decide soon, but we'd be happy to have you. The first class we heard an overview of Mr. Fox's life story. A few of my classmates had questions. I find it interesting when classmates share. Their view is often one I had not yet considered. Sometimes it ends up in us all taking a different "thought path" for a bit. I see why a class is referred to as "mental exercise."

I want to share that this new release is the first publication of the notes Emmet Fox used to teach his classes.

More on this topic later.


Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: