"Story Lady"

Friday, July 29, 2005

Greetings!

I've been challenged by the unresponsive relationship with the Rehabilitation Institute.  It's turned out to be a great favor, though.  I asked Dr. Bob for assistance and already my arm is more comfortable, I am happier and I even believe that everything is going to be alright in my world . . . . that's wonderful.
 
I am not thrilled with my new writing coach.  Isn't that strange?  I have wanted this course for a long time.  I've been paying in advance, especially when I knew the hospital bills would threaten to overwhelm me.  Still, I haven't turned in lesson two.  My new teacher said that making a living writing is difficult.  If she could make a living solely by writing, she would not teach.
 
Would you want a teacher who would rather not teach?  Well, that's actually not why I'm not thrilled.  She pre-decided what kind of material I should write - casually dismissing my ideas altogether.  I have admitted I may not have communicated my thoughts completely or clearly.  I wrote her a letter to explain but i have not heard back.  So, lesson two - undone - although i am having a good time studying a subject that captured my imagination.
 
Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: