"Story Lady"

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Transitional Phase

Hey, are you "going through stuff?" I sure am. Finally I realized I'm just having reactions (or a little resistance) to all the change implemented in my life (mostly by choice.) I have taken a part time position to fund "retooling this life." I've lived for so long as a self-supporting artist that the "real world" is challenging. Thank heavens for so many other artists willing to share their experience. It let's me know I'm not alone - there's lots of fellowship along the artistic path, isn't there?

My question is: Why do we call something other than our way "real world?"
I think our creative, free, expressive way IS real (perhaps the ONLY way.)

well, chime in if you feel like it. I enjoy hearing from you.

Hi-De-Ho! (neighbor)

No comments: