"Story Lady"

Thursday, September 30, 2004

"Away From My Desk"

Do you hear that a lot when you phone people?
Well, I'm writing from another location and i have to tell you it's fun.
I was looking for ways to earn enough for the last payment on the new CD we just recorded and the opportunity came up to "temp" here at an office. See, everyone normally here has gone to clean up after hurricane activity. So I get to stay here and answer the phone. While I'm at it I'm earning that last bit of do-re-mi so anyone interested can sing-a-long to the music of "Heavenward" because it will be in tangible form.

I've been listening to the idea of this CD for so long it seems like it's "real" already. It's helpful for communication to be able to hand someone a physical CD to play - instead of a "georgy-idea."

Very soon! Very soon!

In the meantime, I'm "away from my desk" in order to sing to you.

Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: