"Story Lady"

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Jazzy Everybody Birthday!

Oh how interesting! I just noticed blogspot has had a birthday. I'm going to have to go back & read more about it. Since I am really new at this, I have LOTS to learn - but, Happy Birthday!

So, I get to do some super cool children's events. Every once in a while I hear a happy report that someone has had a birthday and I finally understood everyone I know was born. The best thing I could imagine is to celebrate "Everybody Birthday." So, we do exactly that once a year. We dress up, decorate the club - have cake - sing, dance, tell stories and have gifts for everyone in the room. It's very fine.

I'm certain I enjoy it more than anyone else in the room.
Happy Birthday to Everyone.
I'm glad you were born.

Hi-De-Ho!

No comments: