Friday, January 06, 2017

I don't remember where you are . . .

There is a willy-nilly place
but, I've lost you
STILL
1.  There's a new law in Missouri allowing for many more guns to be carried

2.  On New Years Eve local musicians posted where they were  - 
and how much gunfire was going on
It was concerning. 

3.  A Long time ago my Great Grandmother talked to me about "Protection." 

4.  She gave me a long hat pin with an amethyst on the end.

5.  I Miss her, and the pin, and the idea that a hat pin was all that was needed to stay safe.


love & love,
-g-



5 comments:

Tom said...

...just what we need is more guns!

Mascha said...

I wish, I had such a had pin!
The Willy Nilly Place is here, when you mean this
http://monroega.blogspot.de/2017/01/willy-nilly-friday-5-no-113.html

Su-sieee! Mac said...

You're right, G. The Mama pinned a very large safety pin into my purse when I went to my prom, once upon a time.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I see someone found the Willy nilly place for you. Sometimes she takes little breaks so maybe that's why you couldn't find her.

Betty Crow said...

I wish all we needed was a hat pin to protect ourselves. Sad things have changed in this manner.