Sunday, November 13, 2016

I just like this . . .

I'm STILL trying to sort out that first visit to the Museum of Transportation.
There was a book for sale, a catalogue of most items in the collection.
Might have helped me understand what the heck these things are
giggle
I went on a storming day
stuff was closed
very few people were there
being shy
this works for me
but
 ignorant about the things my eyes were taking in
(sigh)
a book, or a day with educators
might help

 I like this photo
can you imagine getting out of your cutie-pie tiny vehicle
and walking past stuff like this?

Whoa!

Happy Making Sense of Things That Go Day

love & love,
-g-

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

looks like a sesame street train. w/o a track. :)

Tom said...

futuristic for its time!

Cloudia said...

SO COOL!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Great picture! I like to go to museums on days they are not crowded.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Tooot! Toot! That engine looks so happy and sweet. It knows how to welcome folks with its big smile.