Wednesday, September 21, 2016

We Have Meaning . . .

Sometimes i stop and watch a few moments of a movie
then return to what i was doing
Took a few days 
savoring this calm, beautiful film
"Sweet Bean"
Americans might say it's a "slice of life" movie
Nothing explodes
No caped heroes, or villains with super powers show up

People "walk a while" in a story 
through everyday, simple stuff
listen to one another
while moving through their situations
build bonds -
 as if we are walking through life with friends

at the end, one explains we are here to listen and to see
we don't have to be "Someone"
We have meaning

I enjoyed the time spent

guess you already knew that, because I zoomed over here to share with you.

love & love,
-g-



4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

thank you. i will watch for it.

Inger said...

I will go to Amazon to check it out. It sounds like something we need to watch in this troubled world of ours. I never heard of it, so thank you.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I'm putting it on my list to see. Thanks, G.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I haven't seen this but I will make a point to see if it's available at my library.