Monday, September 05, 2016

James Clyde and the Diamonds of Orchestra

This story comes from Ireland.
I tell you right away. 
 It may be you are one who believes 
magic left Ireland in the Middle Ages.  
Bards and Tellers tell you different, if you're willing to listen.
This Book and the story it contains
arrived from Ireland.

I had a message from the author asking if I'd want to read his book.
It arrived on my birthday
only a magic few know the date
Nearing the last few pages, I tried everything possible to make the story last.  Walked the dog, read two pages, washed dishes, another two pages, worked on a painting . . . couldn't resist.  Finished the story and hoped there would be more volumes . . soon. 

I hope you order it.
It's time for an Irish Story Invasion
don't you think?

here:
James Clyde and the Diamonds of Orchestra
Author: Colm McElwain  
Publisher: Troubador Publishing
Publication Date:  January 1, 2012
ISBN: 978-1-78088-069-3




4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i'd say that was a glowing review. :)

"E."BethEdwardsVA said...

sounds fun!! can you believe it is September? time is flying by! nuts. stopping blinking or it will be gone. ha. ha!!! ( ;

Amy at love made my home said...

Glad you enjoyed it!! Happy Birthday too for whenever the secret date was! I keep mine secret too! xx

Crystal Collier said...

Ooh! Going to check it out. I'm always looking for the next thing to read with the kids...even if they prefer to read independently...and steal the books when I'm not looking...and finish without me.