Sunday, August 07, 2016

golly, the hurrier i go kind of a day . .

giggle
it Does seem like a Wonderland
the hurrier - more behind sort of feeling
stopped to visit a few blogs
so much wonderful!

I have picked an adventure for this week.
I wonder if I'll go tomorrow
or Thursday
we are expecting some "unsettled weather."
around here that suggests staying informed
taking classes, reading books, playing with paints again,
following my own advice
"when in doubt, do something"
 may this new week
be 
Brilliant!
love & love,
-g-


 

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

playing with paints! yay! :) i hope life treats you kindly.

Tom said...

Alway make your week special.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Awww, I love that picture.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I was telling myself the same good advice this weekend.

"E.", Beth Edwards , said...

i love the blooms. so pretty!! ( ;